Tuesday, July 28, 2009

If I am Success Today, It is because I have Stood on the Shoulders of Giant

Throughout of my life, there have been many "giants" who walked this path with me. The biggest giants that influenced me a lot is my parent especiallly my mum....I Love you ayah, mak...you provide me the basic direction that determine my pass, currrent and future life....



The second bigger giant are my siblings and my love one Amin Husaini...They are very supportive, unselfish and give me unconditional love....They make me strong, keep me up and never let me down, they shared everything with me happy, sad, confuse moments, suggest dull to brilliant skills and opinions, ...I Love you all...


And other big giants that help me to see this world further than others are all of my teachers, my lecturers and my primary, secondary and college frenz...thanks of being so unselfish in sacrifice your time, your emosi...and thanks a lot of values and knowledge you left behind to make me strong....you will never how many times you have provided me with fuel that keep me going that made all difference....

I MISS ALL OF YOU SO MUCH....of walk beside me and being my true giants.....a reword of God.....Million TQ to all of U.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...